Healthy Recipes: Chocolate & Almond Protein Bars
Homemade Healthy Chocolate & almond Protein bars, Quick and easy to make, and taste amazing!
– 30g crushed almonds
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 scoop chocolate Whey/Casein protein
– 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
– 2 tbsp sweetener
– 1 tbsp coconut flour
– 3 squares 85% Dark Chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients together (Except Dark Choc Squares) then shape into 4 bars.
2. Melt 85% Dark choc squares in a glass bowl.
3. Pour melted chocolate over bars
4. Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour or two.
Calories per bar:
All clean and healthy, low in carbs high in protein and good fats! You could make these lower kcals and fat by not using nut butter.
Send me some of your Healthy homemade recipes with pictures and I’ll feature them on my webpage!